What is Corona virus and How to protect
Corona viruses are a large family of viruses that cause illness from the common cold to more serve diseases and a COVID 19 is a new virus of this family that has not been previously identified in humans. Here we discuss and look how to protect from new corona virus.
How to protect
01 – Wash your hands
Try to clean your hand frequently with water, soap or alcohol-based sanitizer. This will help you to kill viruses on your hand.
02 – Avoid close social contact
Stay at least 3 meters away from the person who is coughing or sneezing. This will prevent you from breath infected droplets of others.
03 – Use safe greetings methods such as a wave, a nod or a bow when you greet another.
04 – Don’t touch your nose, mouth and eyes.
when you touch your eyes, mouth or nose with infected hand, the virus can enter your body easily.
05 – Do not eat sick animals and animals died from the diseases
06 – Use different chopping boards and knives for raw and cooked food and clean them well.
07 – When coughing or sneezing in public, cover nose and mouth with tissue or bend of your elbow.
If you use a tissue discard it immediately into a closed bin
08 – It is a good decision to clean the surfaces regularly.
09 – If you have symptoms of diseases contact medical officer immediately (Make a telephone call before visit).
Stay home if you feel unwell and follow the guidance of your local health authority.
10 – Stay Updated.
Boost immune system: Food, Fruits, Nutrients, Vitamins, Minerals, Exercise and Stress
When & How we should wear a Medical mask for COVID-19.
- If you don’t have a symptom such as coughing, sneezing or runny nose you don’t need to wear a medical mask.
- Wear a mask if you make close contact with ill persons.
- Sick people should wear a medical mask to protect others because when they cough or sneeze small droplets comes out.
- Before wear a mask washes your hand with alcohol-based sanitizer, soap or water.
- inspect the mask for tears or holes.
- Identify the top of the mask
- Identify the inside of the mask – Usually white side
- Adjust the mask on your face until covering both mouth and chin.
- Don’t touch front of the mask while using it. – If you touch it clean your hand.
- Don’t touch the mask when you remove it. – If you touch it clean your hand.
- Discard the used mask immediately into a closed bin
- Replace the mask as soon as it gets dump.
Happiest countries in the corona virus pandemic – 20 March 2020
Why Social distancing and self isolation is important for COVID-19